Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome!

Hi to all of you who are stopping by from Happily Domestic today.  I’m glad you stopped by!

Take a while to look around and see what gems of randomness you can find.  Some of my favorites are the Growth Chart Moments posts, but that’s because I enjoy seeing how much my little man is growing.

I’ve written a few posts on how I’m a little bit Crunchy and other ways I try to save money for our family.

Take a look through my labels down there on my sidebar and see if there is anything that might interest you.

I’m honored to be featured as a cloth diapering mama, and I hope you have a fun time looking around my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...