Recently, Jack turned 3. Did you know that he also turned into a little man? He says thinks like “that’s unfortunate!” and “How in the world did that get there?” His vocabulary is incredible, and I love having conversations with him.
After catching up with my favorite blogs in my Reader, I saw that a bloggy friend’s daughter just turned 3 this month as well. She did an interview with her daughter and plans to do this every year to see how things change. I love that idea, and I’ve seen it around other places and have been meaning to do this before. Here is my interview with Jack, my just-turned-three year old.
1. what is your favorite color? Green
2. what is your favorite toy? John Deere
3. what is your favorite fruit? Grapefruit (really? it’s not the blueberries or strawberries you ask for EVERY DAY?)
4. what is your favorite t.v. show? John Deere or Winnie the Pooh (I asked it twice, and got two different answers)
5. what is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? grapefruit (again, really?)
6. what is your favorite outfit? John Deere pj’s (he doesn’t own any)
7. what is your favorite game? Marbles (he just finished playing a magnet marble game that he never plays)
8. what is your favorite snack? fish crackers (I never buy these, but he knows about them!!)
9. what is your favorite animal? fish or zebras (I asked it twice as well, and the answers were different each time)
10. what is your favorite song? I can’t say
11. what is your favorite book? Otis (By Loren Long is currently on loan from the library. It’s about a tractor)
12. who is your best friend? Roo (from Winnie the Pooh)
13. what is your favorite cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats (he likes to eat just the frosted part)
14. what is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the mud (we don’t play outside all that often)
15. what is your favorite drink? milk
16. what is your favorite holiday? Christmas (I’m surprised he knew what holiday meant)
17. what do you like to take to bed with you at night? Pooh
18. what is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Frosted Mini Wheats (really? Not the pancakes you ask for EVERY DAY?)
19. what do you want for dinner on your birthday? No answer
20. what do you want to be when you grow up? A TRACTOR!!!
The final answer was my absolute favorite answer of all time. I love my little tractor boy!