Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Perfect Picture Day

The other day, while Jack and I were driving home from running errands in the middle of the day, I told him I wanted to stop and take pictures of the beautiful sky. The weather was perfect and I loved all the puffy clouds in the clear blue sky.  It was my idea of a perfect day.

Jack said he wanted to take pictures too, so I decided to give him my old point and shoot (as opposed to my new point and shoot ) and let him have at it. 

When I gave him the camera, it was broken.  There was something wrong with the card.  It wasn’t reading that it had a memory stick in it, or something else about the memory stick was bad.  I couldn’t figure out how to fix it, so I just gave it to him, told him it was broken, but that he could ‘metend’ (pretend) that he was taking pictures.  By the end of the impromptu photo shoot, the camera was fixed and he was taking pictures like a champ.

Here are some of our SOOC (straight out of the camera) shots.  Maybe someday I’ll take the time to sit down and bring out the blues and greens, and play around with layers and levels, but I couldn’t want to show you what I captured the other day.  Plus, I think they’re pretty good SOOC.  I’m pretty proud of my little point and shoot.

P8110001P8110003P8110009Such beautiful sky!!P8110020P8110025

Good form, buddy!

P8110023P8110046P8110047

This is Jack’s picture.  Honestly.  Now, it was the only picture that was worth showing – only one with out a finger in it really- but it’s honestly his picture of his doing.  And I tell you the truth that I was wondering the whole time if I should have gotten down on my bottom to take a picture from a lower perspective.  I’m glad Jack had me covered.

Jack's picture

2 comments:

  1. awesome! jack did a great job...yet another thing we can learn from our kiddos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! Your blog has been awesome lately

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...