Saturday, August 6, 2011

I’m Being Featured Today

I don’t know if you noticed the cute Fluff Fest button on my side bar or not. I read a blog called Happily Domestic, and she’s having a month devoted to everything cloth diaper related. 

We use cloth diapers on Jack, and we LOVE it.  If (when) we have more children, they’ll be in cloth diapers as well – hopefully the ones Jack is slowly outgrowing.  I can’t rave enough about them. 

Beth (Happily Domestic) is featuring cloth diapering mamas throughout the month, and I am being featured today.  Hop on over and check out her blog and see what I have to say about being a cloth diapering mama.  I’m sure it’s amazing stuff.  I’m always so profound on this blog, right?

*crickets*

Oh, and if any of you have ANY questions about cloth diapers, I’m happy to answer anything that I can. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. That is cool. We did cloth diapers with Little Lady for a few months and the pediatrician recommended we stop due to her herniated belly button. The diapers rubbed her right on the spot that was aggravated. We tried lots of options, until we got it right. But we enjoyed cloth diapering. I don't plan on anymore babies, so I don't plan on using them again. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...