Thursday, April 14, 2011

Subscribe via Email!

I was just thinking the other day, "how do I make it REALLY easy for my readers to know if I've posted anything new recently?" Well, I just happen to follow a fabulous blog called Rediscovering Domesticity, and she’s been periodically posting some ‘bloggy basics’.  Some of the information has been stuff I’ve known, some of it has been over my head – something this little ol’ blogger doesn’t need to know, and some of it has been exactly what I needed.  Today, I read exactly what I needed.

See over there….to the right….over my family picture? It’s a place for you to put in your email address and subscribe to my blog.  I’ve been hounding a lot of you who are my Facebook friends with “I’ve posted!” status updates.  To minimize that, I started my own Growth Chart Moments Facebook Fan Page (feel free to become a fan if you aren’t already!!) where I’ll update my status if I post and have promised not to put random status updates that will clutter your newsfeed. 

Well, here’s an even EASIER way to find out if I post. put in your email address in the subscribe box, and you’ll automatically receive the post in your email.  Now, you won’t even have to leave the comfort of your own Inbox to see what I’ve posted.  *Though, when you don’t come over to the actual blog, it doesn’t count as a stat, and it makes me feel good to have those stats go up with readers*

So, what do ya say??  Want to get my posts in your inbox?  Feel free to subscribe.

Thanks, and I hope your weather is as beautiful as ours has been recently.  The sun is shining, the wind is breezy, the temperature is climbing, and the smell of freshly cut grass is starting to permeate the air.  Welcome, Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...