Friday, April 22, 2011

Foto Friday - Family

Today’s theme is FAMILY.

I have one of those!

And I love them.  

Here are my recent favorites of my boys:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This was after a car ride.

 

And I attempted to take a family photo this past weekend while we were visiting a covered bridge.  The sun was so bright, and the setting was just so that….well….it turned out awful. Not to mention the subjects aren”t all cooperating.  All my Photoshop skills were put to work and I still came out with a pretty bad picture.  But I thought I’d share.  Maybe after a few more hours (and a few more Youtube video tutorials) I could get it to be a decent photo, but I’m not too worried about it.  I’ll get another family photo eventually.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Feel free to hop on over to Mom Tried It and look at all the other Fotos fof families linked up today.

5 comments:

  1. Sons and daddies - man they make some of the most "treasurable" photos! Sweet one with your son asleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a "horrible" photo, I think it looks pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking family! I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of Jack asleep on your husband. They are all so cute, but I really like that captured moment. Thanks for joining in again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...