Friday, July 8, 2011

Foto Friday–Favorite

Photobucket

Foto Friday has moved from Mom Tried It to La La’s Home Daycare.  I’ve only known Lori since I’ve started doing this Foto Friday challenge, but I immediately ‘liked’ her blog when I first found her I and love her activities for pre-k aged children.  I’ve stored a bunch of her ideas in my favorites to use later. She’s very creative.  You should check her out!

On with this week’s photo.  Lori’s first assignment for us was to find your favorite photo.  You can probably imagine that I take a TON of pictures.  Narrowing down to just one favorite is hard.  I’ve loved so many photos in the past two and a half years (since Jack’s been around).  My living room wall is full of my favorites.

Instead of going back over the years to find my favorite favorite, I went with a favorite that I took this week.  Jack had a cold this week, and he spent most of his time laying on the couch next to me watching videos and sleeping.  He had a fever of 100-102 for about three days.  He is now back to his regular energy level with occasional coughing fits and tissue emergencies. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

While he was sleeping, I was able to get some pretty neat shots of him.  I can still see my little baby when he sleeps. 

Needless to say, Mommy and Daddy are now coming down with a cold.  I have a feeling this weekend will be a Miserable Competition with Rick and I both feeling more miserable than the other.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie. I love photos of sleeping kids. Who am I kidding, I just love sleeping kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, glad Jack is feeling better. How wonderful that you got to share some quality cuddle time together. I know those days/times won't last forever. =( Hope you and Rick get over the cold quickly so you can keep up with your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys feel better. I just love sleep photos, and watching them when they sleep. Such a sweet shot! I think it would be pretty in b/w too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, thanks for all the sweet things you said about be! I'm so happy you are enjoying my blog and thanks for linking your photo this week.
    He so so adorable! I love this shot and I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...