Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Friend Could Use a Hug

Heather is one of my dearest friends.  Right now she’s helping me get Jack through the winter sickies with her stash of essential oils.  Thanks to her, my house smells like oregano, garlic, peppermint, lavender, and melaleuca (a plant I’ve never heard of).  Jack loves when I put the ‘medicine’ on his feet.  He puts them right up there for me.  So cute.

But the reason I bring her up right now is because I just read her most recent blog post and all I can think of to do for her is give her a huge hug!  Since I can’t do that (she lives a half hour away), I’m offering up my prayers for her instead.  And I thought I could see if you would offer up your prayers too.  And your internet hugs.

It’s nothing life shattering that she’s going through, though losing an oven can seem life shattering to someone who uses it nearly every day, but she’s had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day for sure and could use a bit of cheering up.

Could you pop over to her blog and give her some bloggie support?  That would be awesome.  Her writing  made me laugh out loud and want to squeeze her in a big sympathy hug all at the same time. 

And maybe you have a vacuum recommendation for her.  She could use it.

2 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...