Friday, August 6, 2010

My Friend’s Etsy Shop

I’ve been having a LOT of computer problems recently.  We’re in the process of getting a new computer, but haven’t figured out what to get yet. I have my ‘buyer’ looking for good deals for me. (Thanks, Aaron!) 

While my laptop is deciding to work, I thought I’d get out this post about my friend’s Etsy shop.  She has started making bibs, and they are amazing!    I got the chance to see one of her creations in person, and that bib was the sturdiest bib I’ve ever felt!!  It has a strong snap on the back that is very secure – no kid is going to pull that thing off!  It has thick terry cloth on the underside and an adorable print on the topside.  I would totally give her bibs as a baby shower gift or to a mom of a little one.   They really are amazing quality.  I loved it!

image

Here’s an image I yanked off of her Etsy shop.  So cute!! 

If you’re in the market for a baby bib, check her out

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...