Friday, August 6, 2010

My Friend’s Etsy Shop

I’ve been having a LOT of computer problems recently.  We’re in the process of getting a new computer, but haven’t figured out what to get yet. I have my ‘buyer’ looking for good deals for me. (Thanks, Aaron!) 

While my laptop is deciding to work, I thought I’d get out this post about my friend’s Etsy shop.  She has started making bibs, and they are amazing!    I got the chance to see one of her creations in person, and that bib was the sturdiest bib I’ve ever felt!!  It has a strong snap on the back that is very secure – no kid is going to pull that thing off!  It has thick terry cloth on the underside and an adorable print on the topside.  I would totally give her bibs as a baby shower gift or to a mom of a little one.   They really are amazing quality.  I loved it!

image

Here’s an image I yanked off of her Etsy shop.  So cute!! 

If you’re in the market for a baby bib, check her out

2 comments:

  1. You have an award on my blog!

    mommymandymusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda for your good words!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...